Deck & Cockpit equipment: Anchor windlass electric, Main anchor-chain, Fenders, Hand bilge pump and handle, Gangway, Swimming ladder, Door panels-keys, Boat hook, Winch handles, Dinghy, pump, oars, Outboard motor, Plastic bucket, Water Jerrycan, Diesel jerrycan, Engine oil, Fuel funnel, Gas bottles, Spare Anchor, Mooring lines, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions, Set of tools, Spare fuses Sails, covers, rigging: Genoa, Main sail, Bimini top, Sprayhood Safety equipment: Horseshoe lifebuoy, Floating light, Emergency helm, Life raft, Torch light, Radar reflector, Black Ball, Fire extinguishers, Safety belts, Life jackets, First aid kit, Fog horn Navigation equipment: Cockpit compass, Speed log, Echo sounder, Wind instruments, Hand bearing comp, Divider, Parallel ruler, Greek Waters Pilot, GPS, Plotter (external plotter optional) Spares and tools: Dinghy repair kit, Engine's spares, Sails repair kit, Toolbox, Boat documents, Boat manuals Linen: Bed sheets, Pillows, Pillows cases, Blankets, Towels Galley: Gas stove & oven, Electric fridge, Cuttlery - Kitchen equipment, Mugs, plates, glasses, spoons, knifes, etc. Additional equipment: Bowthruster (optional), electric toilets (optional) Battery charger, 220 Volt sockets, solar panel (optional), tv/dvd (optional) Water toys: Snorkelling equipment
General Conditions 2023
A PERIOD: 29/07 - 19/08/2023
B PERIOD: 17/06 - 29/07/23 & 19/08 - 09/09/2023
C PERIOD: 20/05 - 17/06/23 & 09/09 - 30/09/2023
D PERIOD: 22/04 - 20/05/23 & 30/09 - 07/10/2023
E PERIOD: before 22/04/23 & after 07/10/2023
SHORTER PERIOD BOOKINGS
5 days: 80% of the weekly rate 4 days: 65% of the weekly rate 3 days or less 55% of the weekly rate
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT:VALID TILL 31/01/2023: 10% off
REPEATING MG YACHTS CLIENTS: 5% off
SECOND WEEK OF CHARTER: 5% OFF
ON THE THIRD WEEK OF CHARTER: 10% off
ON THE FOURTH WEEK OF CHARTER: 15% off
TOTAL MAXIMUM DISCOUNT: 15% off
Embarkation is at 17:00 Disembarkation is at 09:00
Τhe yacht must return to the base the evening before disembarkation by 18:00 at the latest.
Late Check Ins will have a fee of 150 €
The security deposit will be arranged before embarkation at the base.
Payment by credit card - we accept Visa and MasterCard.
The Security or the Non-Refundable Deposit applies per accident (damage or loss). This means that should an incident occur, in order to be covered against a 2nd incident, the Charterer must leave a new security or Non-Refundable deposit equal to the initial amount. In any other case, the charter agreement will be terminated.
*Security deposit cost will be at half price on all skippered charters
In cases of complaints, notice must be given to MG Yachts immediately upon the event’s occurrence and in writing upon disembarkation when the yacht can be inspected. Any claim or complaint is noticed after the charter period has ended, may be disregarded.
FREE OF CHARGE
Outboard Engine (only for 5-cabin yachts and larger or for catamarans over 45 ft)
End cleaning, 1x Cooking gas, Water, Linen 1 set (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, 1 bath towel) per person, Harbour fees for the first & last night.
*ExtraLinen pack, if required, is 10 € per person per set ** If there is pet on board, then double starter pack will be applied
OPTIONAL CHARTER PACKAGES
- Welcome Pack50 € Toilet and Kitchen rolls, matches, Plastic bags for rubbish, 1 Dish Sponge, 1 Dish Soap, Sugar, Salt and Pepper, Coffee, 6 bottles of Water, 1 bottle of wine, 6 cans of Coke, 6 cans of Beer, Milk, Orange Juice
120 € for 2-3 cabin boats
150 € for 4-5 cabin boats
180 € for 6-7 cabin boats
200 € for catamarans
Access to the yacht by 14:00 and 1 bottle of Greek wine.
In the event of delay beyond our control refunds will be made.
-Internet on Board 50 € +20 € per week after the 1st (Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 5 devices and 10 GB of internet_
-Linen Pack 10 € per set (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, and 1 bath towel)
5 € per beach towel
FROM ATHENS TO THE LAVRION:300€
FROM ATHENS TO THE DODECANESE:800€
FROM ATHENS TO THE SPORADES:700€
FROM ATHENS TO THE IONIAN:1.500€
FROM ATHENS TO THE CYCLADES:500€ / 800€
IN BETWEEN SPORADES, DODECANESE, CYCLADES AND IONIAN: 350€
Current VAT rate in Greece is 24%. Should the relevant VAT rate change by law prior to beginning of charter, the charter price will be modified accordingly.
OPTIONAL EXTRA SERVICES
- Skipper: 190 € / day + *meals (crew require their own cabin)
- Hostess: 160 € / day (or 180€ / day for more than 10 pax) + *meals (crew require their own cabin)
*Crew Meals are not included in the price and should be covered by the charterer.
Down payment is required and 25% charge applicable if crew is cancelled less than 4 weeks before embarkation
- Railing Net:180€per week for yachts up to 46 ft., 260 € per week for yachts above 46ft & catamarans (Half price if the railing net is supplied uninstalled). After the 1st week, +90€ per week for yachts up to 46 ft., +130€ per week for yachts above 46ft & catamarans.
- Generator Fair Use Policy: Free of Charge 8 hours per day. 10 € per extra hour or 200 € per week for unlimited use.
- Outboard Engine: 80 € / week, for 2-4 cabin yachts or catamarans 44ft and below.
- Junior Life Jacket (for children under 25 kg): 20 € (one included in every yacht free of charge)
- Automatic Life Jacket: 30€ per person
- SUP/KAYAK:130 € / week
- SEA-DOO:150 € / week - Transfer by taxi or minivan (costs vary depending on the base)
Non-Refundable Deposit: • For catamarans up to 41ft.: 400 € plus an additional refundable deposit of 700 € • For catamarans from 42ft.to 45ft.: 500 € plus an additional refundable deposit of 800 € • For catamarans from 46ft. and above: 600 € plus an additional refundable deposit of 1.000 € • For sailing yachts up to 42 ft.: 300 € plus an additional refundable deposit of 500 € • For sailing yachts above 43 ft. to 49 ft.: 350 € plus an additional refundable deposit of 600 € • For sailing yachts from 50 ft. and above: 400 € plus an additional refundable deposit of 700 €
MG Yachts reserves the right not to accept the non-refundable deposit
30% of the total charter rate upon booking reservation.
20% of the total charter rate 90 days prior embarkation.
Balance payment (50% of the total charter rate) 30 days prior embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled up to 31/12/2022 full refund of the total charter fee and no administration fees will be applied. • Bookings cancelled up to 91 days prior to embarkation, full refund of the total charter fee and only 200 € administration fees will be applied. • Bookings cancelled between 90 & 61 days prior to embarkation, 30% of the total charter fee. • Bookings cancelled between 60 & 31 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee. • Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to embarkation, 100% of total charter fee.
*In the case that the yacht is chartered again, under the same conditions, then full refund of the received amount is applicable and only 200 € administration fees will be charged.
**Covid-19 policy:In the event of official government restrictions announced in the host or originating country that affect the dates of charter, a reschedule (in the same season) will be arrange free of charge. In the event that a reschedule that suits the clients' needs is not possible, a credit note valid for 18 months will be issued. After the end of this period, credit note will not be valid for use. The clients are responsible for communicating their travel restrictions in a timely fashion. Any delays or no-shows will be treated as a normal cancellation and the normal cancellation policy will apply. This Covid-19 policy is subject to change according to the Greek government's future regulations regarding the pandemic.
The present pricelist issued the 28th of September 2022, replaces any previous Pricelist and is applied under company’s chartering conditions, published by MG Yachts in separate statement. All prices and conditions subject to change without prior notice.